As 2015 quickly comes to a close, sometimes it's hard to take a breather and reflect on the incredible year that 2015 was for me personally and professionally. 2015 was filled with many exciting, nerve-wracking firsts and paired with many bittersweet, hard lasts. As many of you know, I graduated from college in May and it has been a weird transition into post-grad life, but exciting nonetheless! I'm so grateful for all of the amazing opportunities I've been presented with this year and I'm ecstatic to see what 2016 has in store.
Without further ado, my favorite 15 moments of 2015! Thank you for letting me take your pictures and capture your precious memories.
15. Portraits are my favorite!
14. Getting ready photos
Getting ready photos before any Wedding ceremony are some of my favorites because there is a certain excitement and anticipation in the air that make for special memories with loved ones.
13. Beautiful places. A collection of some of my favorite images from the year. Can anyone guess where some of these places are? :D
I post more artistic images on my Instagram if you want to see more photos like these!
12. Photographing the Future Hearts Tour. Here are a couple images I grabbed of All Time Low. So grateful for the opportunity to be able to photograph the whole concert thanks to Adam Elmakias!
11. My first year photographing Warped Tour! I shot the Pittsburgh and Darien Lake dates and got to see some of my favorite bands perform for the first time, and to be able to photograph them was INCREDIBLE! I love music photography, and I'd love to get into it more.
10. Beautiful Dresses & Beautiful Brides
I always used to say that I never wanted to shoot weddings, and here we are in 2015 when I already have over the double-digits in weddings booked next year - CRAZY, I know. But I have truly caught the wedding photography bug and I think that a large part of that bug is the special people I get to work with on one of the most important days of their lives.
Being with the Bride getting ready on her big day is such an honor and humbles me to be able to share in the day! Here are my beautiful brides of 2015 with their stunning dresses!
9. The Wedding Party!
Cole & Michaela's wedding is hands down one of the best weddings I've photographed to date, and I think it was because I knew almost everyone attending and the whole bridal party! We didn't have ANY fun at all throughout the day, as you can tell ;) such a fun day!
8. Senior Portraits
I love Senior Portraits! I was lucky enough to get to capture these wonderful Seniors at such an exciting time in their life. Best of luck to all of you and thanks for letting me take your photos!
7. Sarah & Eric - Warren, PA
6. Courtney & James - Pittsfield, PA
5. Cole & Michaela - Warren, PA
4. Amanda & Xin - Titusville, PA
3. Engagement Sessions
Nothing better than sharing your life with your favorite person!
2. Family Sessions
Because they're the ones that are always there. And they are so much fun to photograph!
1. Thank you for letting me take your photograph! I am so humbled by the feedback from my clients and I love working with you all! I can't wait to work with you again and to meet new clients in 2016 and for many years to come.
Thanks for taking the time to read my favorite 15 of 2015 and I wish you the happiest and healthiest 2016!