Your wedding day is about so much more than the flowers, venue, or the cake.
(although you should definitely have delicious cake at your wedding)
Your wedding day should be about:
- you marrying your best friend and love of your life.
- surrounding yourself with all of your favorite friends and family to celebrate your marriage.
- reliving your wedding day through your wedding photos as the years and anniversaries pass.
- the nostalgic, warm & fuzzy feeling your children, grandchildren, friends, family, and future generations feel when they look at your wedding album.
- documenting and celebrating your love.
- popping champagne (or your drink of choice) and dancing the night away!